GCP Architect with Big Data / Big Query Migration
CLIENT: Reputed IT Client
CONTRACT: 12+ months
LOCATION: Currently Remote and 25% Travel to different locations across the US
LEGAL STATUS: GC and USC only Can be considered as W2/ C2C/ 1099
Must have experience with Google PSO (Partner):
• Completed 3 GCP and Big Data, Hadoop or BigQuery
• GCP Cloud Certification Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer
•Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
• Experience with private, hybrid or public cloud technology
• Possess Strong Cloud Implementation Experience in Cloud architecture/design, compute/storage services.
• Understand multi-Cloud/multi-zone based designs.
• Compute: Docker Apps, Lambda/ serverless, UserData customization
• Preferred: Cluster/HA based parallel design/multi-region approach
• Cloud automation: Ansible, YAML, CloudFormation
• Containers: Docker; Preferred: Container orchestration - Mesosphere, Kubernetes, ECS
• Familiarity with functional operations of server, storage, and network functions.
• Experience migrating Windows or Linux
• Virtualization experience (VMware, Xen, HyperV)
• Databases understanding: Oracle, DB2,MySql; Preferred: NoSql DB, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB
• Program Management experience from Planning to execution
• Having experience of Managing teams of moderate size
• Strong communications skill and multiple stakeholder’s management
• Experience in implementing cloud solutions. Please send me your updated resume and we can move ahead ASAP. Looking forward to your earliest reply. Thanks!
Vidya Jingade Recruitment Specialist at Soft Space LLC